NEW YORK, Nov. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Nintex today announced enhancements to its Drawloop Document Generation app which is available for download on the Salesforce AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000016Zn3EAE.
With document generation technology from Nintex businesses benefit from an end-to-end solution that increases the quality of engagement between their own sales team and customers. Users of Nintex's Drawloop Document Generation app are more responsive during the sales cycle which means they can close deals faster, which can also lead to more revenue. Additionally, with the Nintex Connector for Salesforce, companies can build automated workflows that communicate with their CRM systems, as well as synch content and data online or offline. Customers can capture data including geolocation, videos, images and barcodes; create new records; and trigger any workflow and document generation through the integration between Salesforce, Nintex and Drawloop (which Nintex acquired in July 2015).
Nintex, as a sponsor of three Salesforce World Tour events, will demonstrate the ease of its automated document generation and workflow technology directly to Salesforce customers. Nintex representatives will be on-hand today from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. in New York City and will do so again at Salesforce World Tour events in Atlanta on December 9 and in Seattle on December 17.
- "Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today's connected world," said Ryan Ellis, VP, Product Management, AppExchange, Salesforce. "With solutions such as Drawloop from Nintex, customers can harness the power of the Salesforce App Cloud to run their businesses from any device."
- "Nintex helps Salesforce users easily capture data in real-time within the CRM system, immediately generate a document like a sales contract, and send it to a customer or prospect to review and execute all from a mobile device," said Jim Roberson, VP of Drawloop division, Nintex. "We're proud to provide a document generation and workflow automation app to accelerate the speed at which work gets done by our customers—giving them more time to do what they do best, whether that be selling or delighting customers and internal stakeholders."
Enhanced Features of the Drawloop Document Generation App
Nintex users can quickly and easily generate custom sales and service document packages with data dynamically merged from any object in Salesforce with any combination of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and PDF documents. Benefits include:
- Removes the need to jump between screens to edit proposals, presentations, contracts, account summaries, account plans, or any other types of documents.
- Eliminates time wasted searching for files and reduces inaccuracies.
- Offers multiple delivery options to send to anyone at any time.
- Document generation integrated with Nintex workflows, Salesforce App Cloud, Salesforce Files Sync, DocuSign, EchoSign, Sertifi, Barracuda CudaSign, Amazon S3, SpringCM, Chatter, Content, FTP, SMTP, Reports.
- Built on the App Cloud and available on the Salesforce1 Mobile App, Nintex's Drawloop Document Generation app is downloadable from the AppExchange, https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000016Zn3EAE.
- Follow Nintex on LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/company/nintex, and Twitter, https://twitter.com/nintex.
- Learn more about the Nintex Workflow Automation platform at http://www.nintex.com/workflow-platform.
Salesforce, App Cloud, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Nintex's award-winning business productivity software and SaaS offerings enable enterprise IT professionals and business analysts to more easily create and manage simple to sophisticated business processes. From automating workflows and forms, to document generation, the Nintex Workflow Automation platform leverages the world's largest technology ecosystems including Office 365, Salesforce, SharePoint, and other enterprise services platforms. With the support and integration of Nintex's platform within these systems, companies of all sizes are able to drive greater productivity across departments and mobile devices, while enhancing end-user satisfaction with a more efficient way to get work done. The success of this technology has resulted in Nintex serving more than 6,000 customers in more than 90 countries through its growing global network of more than 1,000 partners.
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Nintex Public Relations
Weber Shandwick for Nintex
cell: (215) 317-9091