BELLEVUE, Wash., April 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Nintex today announced the online nomination process is open for the 5th annual Nintex Partner Awards which have been designed to recognize the valuable contributions channel partners have made in helping organizations of all sizes, in every industry, improve the way they manage business processes using the Nintex workflow platform.
"Nintex partners are integral to the success of our customers and to our business," said Nintex CEO John Burton. "We're excited to once again recognize channel partners who are delivering innovative and valuable solutions to their customers, driving the successful use of Nintex technology across corporate departments, and delivering outstanding business results."
Nintex channel partners have the opportunity to submit nominations for three award categories including Solution Innovation and two new categories this year, Mobile Innovation and Document Generation Breakthrough. Nintex will select partners for the three performance driven awards: Business Excellence, Marketing Impact, and Nintex Choice. The online nomination form is available via the Nintex Partner Portal, https://partner.nintex.com/company/Pages/Solution-Innovation-Awards.aspx (log-in is required). Nominations will be accepted through Friday, May 20, 2016.
The six award categories include:
- Business Excellence – recognizes partners for driving strong revenue growth
- Document Generation – recognizes partners for their success and ROI with Nintex document generation capabilities
- Marketing Impact – recognizes partners for delivering revenue-generating marketing campaigns
- Mobile Innovation – recognizes partners for their impactful use of Nintex technology for mobile apps in the field or wherever business takes them
- Nintex Choice – recognizes strategic and promising partners
- Solution Innovation – recognizes partners for their ingenuity, technical sophistication, and business impact with customers
Nintex will announce the winners during the Company's Partner Pre-Day event on Sunday, July 10 at the 2016 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference, https://partner.microsoft.com/en-US/WPC/, in Toronto.
Nintex Public Relations
cell: (215) 317-9091
Nintex, together with its 1,500 partners, helps thousands of customers around the world achieve digital transformation. Operations leaders and IT professionals turn to the Nintex workflow platform to automate processes of all types, pulling together content from disparate sources, from existing enterprise data to content from major ecosystems, such as Microsoft and Salesforce. To learn more visit, www.nintex.com.
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.