BELLEVUE, Wash., June 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Nintex today announced 53 finalists for the 5th annual Nintex Partner Awards which have been designed to recognize the valuable contributions channel partners—resellers, value added resellers (VARs), system integrators (SIs), independent software vendors (ISVs)—have made in helping organizations of all sizes, in every industry, automate workflows and the generation of documents to improve how business gets done.
"All channel partner finalists in this year's Nintex Partner Awards program are the best at what they do," said Nintex CEO John Burton. "We're excited to recognize these organizations for their successful use and promotion of Nintex technology and to soon announce the winners on Sunday, July 10 at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference in Toronto."
Finalists across six award categories include:
Business Excellence – recognizes partners for driving strong revenue growth
- Americas: Devfacto, DocPoint Solutions, Protiviti
- APAC: Empired, InfoShare, Provoke Solutions, Ltd.
- EMEA: AutoCont CZ, Exceed IT Services, HanseVision
Document Generation Breakthrough – recognizes partners for their success and ROI with Nintex document generation capabilities
- Americas: C/D/H, Marquam Group, SharePoint Evolution
- APAC: Diversus, Japan Business Systems, PT Altrovis Tekno
- EMEA: Modern.Work GmbH, Rephrase
Marketing Impact – recognizes partners for delivering revenue-generating marketing campaigns
- Americas: Grupo Babel, Kizan Technologies, Neudesic
- APAC: Fusion Solution Co., Ltd., Provoke Solutions, Ltd., Shellsoft
- EMEA: DQC, IOZ AG, Point:Taken
Mobile Innovation – recognizes partners for their impactful use of Nintex technology for mobile apps in the field or wherever business takes them
- Americas: Aptera Inc., Skyline Technologies, Tecnologías de Información Móvil SA de CV (Ti-M)
- APAC: PT Altrovis Tekno, Sistem RKK Sdn. Bhd, Total Ebiz Solutions
- EMEA: Modern.Work GmbH, ProActive, Synergi Information Technology
Nintex Choice – recognizes strategic and promising partners
- Americas: Avtex Solutions, DataPoint Solutions, Netwoven
- APAC: CELGO Systems Limited, PT Mitra Integrasi Informatika, New Horizons Business Solutions
- EMEA: Diademys, evolusys SA, Synergi
Solution Innovation – recognizes partners for their ingenuity, technical sophistication, and business impact
- Americas: Neudesic, Portal Solutions, Protiviti
- APAC: Ebiz Cipta Solusi, Evolve Information Services, Oakton Services
- EMEA: Intelogy, Technology Services Group, Theobald
Winners will be announced during Nintex's Partner Day event on Sunday, July 10 during the 2016 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference, https://partner.microsoft.com/en-US/WPC/, in Toronto. This year Nintex channel partners had the opportunity to submit nominations for three award categories including Solution Innovation, Mobile Innovation, and Document Generation Breakthrough. Nintex selected partners for the three performance driven awards: Business Excellence, Marketing Impact, and Nintex Choice.
Nintex Public Relations
cell: (215) 317-9091
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.