TORONTO, July 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Nintex today during the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference, https://partner.microsoft.com/en-US/WPC/, announced 18 winners for the 5th annual Nintex Partner Awards.
The Nintex Partner Awards recognize the valuable contributions channel partners—resellers, value added resellers (VARs), system integrators (SIs), independent software vendors (ISVs)—have made in helping organizations of all sizes, in every industry, automate workflows and the generation of documents to improve how business gets done. More than 100 submissions were received in this year's awards competition.
"Our 2016 partner award winners demonstrate the best of workflow and document generation automation success," said Nintex CEO John Burton. "These channel leaders are taking the Nintex Workflow platform and successfully putting it to work on-prem, in the cloud, and in hybrid scenarios to power customers' automation of processes across geographies, industries, and departments."
To learn more about successful Nintex partners, download the new e-book "Partner with Nintex: The path to profitability" at http://www.nintex.com/-/media/corporate/files/downloadables/ebook/partner-with-nintex-the-path-to-profitability.ashx.
Winners across six award categories include:
Business Excellence – recognizes partners for driving strong revenue growth
- Americas: DocPoint Solutions in Maryland
- APAC: Empired, Ltd. in Australia
- EMEA: Exceed IT Services in United Arab Emirates
Document Generation Breakthrough – recognizes partners for their success and ROI with Nintex document generation capabilities
- Americas: Marquam Group in Oregon
- APAC: Japan Business Systems in Japan
- EMEA: Modern.Work GmbH in Germany
Marketing Impact – recognizes partners for delivering revenue-generating marketing campaigns
- Americas: Neudesic in California
- APAC: Provoke Solutions, Ltd. in New Zealand
- EMEA: IOZ AG in Switzerland
Mobile Innovation – recognizes partners for their impactful use of Nintex technology for mobile apps in the field or wherever business takes them
- Americas: Aptera Inc. in Indiana
- APAC: Total Ebiz Solutions in Singapore
- EMEA: ProActive in Denmark
Nintex Choice – recognizes strategic and promising partners
- Americas: Avtex Solutions in Minnesota
- APAC: CELGO Systems Limited in Hong Kong
- EMEA: Synergi in the United Kingdom
Solution Innovation – recognizes partners for their ingenuity, technical sophistication, and business impact
- Americas: Protiviti, Inc. in Virginia
- APAC: Ebiz Cipta Solusi in Indonesia
- EMEA: Technology Services Group in the United Kingdom
Nintex Public Relations
cell: (215) 317-9091
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.