BELLEVUE, Wash., Sept. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Nintex, www.nintex.com, announced today that Nintex Workflow Cloud™, the company's next generation platform that allows business and IT users to easily build, deploy, manage, and modify digital workflows across any ecosystem, is in Advance Preview. The company also introduced Nintex App Studio for building custom mobile process applications with clicks instead of code, available for iOS, Android, or Windows devices.
"We believe that workflow should automate business processes, whatever the platform, regardless of where content lives. Our cloud platform gives everyone the horsepower to quickly build process apps and digital workflows that help people get work done more effectively and efficiently," says Nintex VP Ryan Duguid. "We welcome customer and partner feedback during the Advance Preview program as we deliver the industry's leading, enterprise-grade digital workflow and content automation platform that operates in and across any environment."
The Nintex Workflow Cloud platform provides users with a powerful, intuitive set of capabilities to build enterprise-grade process applications. Built on a state-of-the-art cloud architecture, the Nintex Workflow Cloud is an evolution of the company's world-class workflow platform designed to automate simple to sophisticated business processes with clicks, not code. The Nintex Workflow Cloud Advance Preview program allows users to test drive new workflow use cases and solutions across multiple content sources and cloud ecosystems.
Key end-user benefits of the Nintex Workflow Cloud platform include:
- The ability to build, deploy, manage, and modify digital workflows across a multitude of cloud content sources instead of having to select one system of record
- An enhanced designer that combines sophisticated process logic with unmatched ease of use
- Visually manage process automation effectiveness from a centralized reporting console
- Quickly capture workflow data using any Nintex, third party, or mobile forms solution
- Less development time by leveraging pre-built workflow connectors to leading SaaS providers and line of business systems
By combining the Nintex Workflow Cloud platform with Nintex Hawkeye™ which provides workflow analytics and a view into a company's workflow portfolio, business and IT decision makers gain valuable business process intelligence to accelerate business growth and increase organizational effectiveness.
Nintex App Studio gives customers the ability to easily create custom, targeted, and powerful mobile process applications without writing a single line of code. Customers can identify and mobilize business processes and forms automated with Nintex into uniquely branded apps, and deliver them to business users within minutes.
Key end-user benefits of the Nintex App Studio include:
- The ability to create customizable apps with an organization's brand, logos and color schemes, and mobile process apps, all of which can be deployed across the Nintex Workflow Cloud platform, SharePoint on premises, and SharePoint Online
- The ability to more easily deploy and refresh apps; distribute apps built with Nintex App Studio to users via a simple and secure over the air email process or with a variety of MDM solutions
Nintex will preview its latest technologies at Microsoft Ignite, http://www.nintex.com/ignite, September 25-30 (Booth #1510), in Atlanta.
Nintex Public Relations
cell: (215) 317-9091
Advance Preview of Nintex Workflow Cloud is available to the public from September 27 through November 22, 2016; program terms online at http://www.nintex.com/-/media/corporate/files/downloadables/brochures/nwc-ap-terms.pdf. Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.