BELLEVUE, Wash., Sept. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- G2 Crowd, the online business software review platform, released its Rapid Application Development Software Report last week in which users rated workflow and content automation (WCA) provider Nintex, https://www.g2crowd.com/products/nintex-workflow-platform/reviews, in the Leader category.
Rapid application development software provides programmers and developers with the tools necessary to build an application quickly from start to finish, according to G2 Crowd. For a complimentary copy of the G2 Crowd report, visit http://info.nintex.com/CNT-CORP-G2CrowdReportSep2016_LP.html.
Leaders offer rapid application development products that are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial scale, market share, and global support and services resources. The Nintex workflow platform was one of five companies to rank as a leader, https://www.g2crowd.com/categories/rapid-application-development.
Recent Nintex user reviews on G2 Crowd include:
- "Nintex from the software perspective is easy to learn for the average person with some technical intuition. The ability to create a workflow is simple and can be accomplished without much instruction. From a documentation support perspective, Nintex has very good documentation that describes how each function works and how to implement each function easily."
- "There are many things to like about Nintex - the best feature is being able to reuse any workflow. I also like the drag and drop interface. Makes it easier to encourage power users to use the feature."
- "I love how easy it is to quickly get a solution up and running! I can demo a working solution to a group in a matter of minutes rather than weeks or months with custom coded solutions. The drag and drop interface allows me to teach others how to use it and enable other areas of the business to create their own workflows, thus engaging them throughout the process."
- "I particularly enjoyed the ease of use of the product. It allows me to lessen my development time and create forms and work flows with minimum programming in a shorter period of time than I did in the past. The Nintex actions that come prepackaged make a lot of tasks easier and faster."
- "How easy it is to build forms and workflows. I have a non-technical Project Manager who basically learned on their own and they have built roughly 10 forms with simple workflows in less than 9 months creating a lot of value for our organization."
- "The easy drag-and-drop interface for workflow creation, and the regular updates of new actions. I also like the Nintex community for support, and UserVoice, where I can propose new features, or vote for features that our business would find useful."
- "We chose Nintex because our users could build workflow around their own processes. Since they are the ones that know the process best, with the graphic interface and the integration with SharePoint users are able to build workflow to help automate their own processes."
Products shown within G2 Crowd's Gridsm for Rapid Application Development, have received a minimum of 10 reviews/ratings in data gathered by August 29, 2016. Products are ranked by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and market presence (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories.
Nintex Public Relations
cell: (215) 317-9091
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.