WASHINGTON, July 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Nintex, the recognized global leader in workflow and content automation (WCA), announced today at Microsoft Inspire that customer adoption and usage for its cloud-based workflows and forms, leveraging Nintex for Office 365, are soaring to new heights. Nintex partners have been instrumental in helping customers get up to speed quickly on the Nintex Workflow platform. Today customers run tens of millions of workflows inside and outside their organizations since Nintex introduced workflows for Office 365 in late 2013.
Experience the interactive Multichannel News Release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/7904251-nintex-workflow-content-automation-office-365/
"Our process intelligence data shows that every Nintex Workflow execution saves an organization an average of three minutes," says Nintex CTO Alain Gentilhomme. "This means that for all the businesses automating processes using Nintex for Office 365 the collective time savings equals nearly 200 years. This 'time saved' affords organizations the opportunity to ensure their employees are focused on what matters most – delivering great customer experiences while continuously driving innovation and bottom-line results."
Specifically, over the last 12 months (June 2016 – June 2017), the number of workflows run on Nintex for Office 365 have tripled and is on track to surpass 50 million workflow executions this calendar year. More than 210,000 IT and business professionals, who have designed, deployed and initiated cloud-based Nintex workflows, have repurposed the time they have saved by automating processes to drive better business outcomes across their respective organizations.
NINTEX CUSTOMER QUOTES
- United Kingdom housing association GreenSquare Group proactively sought and implemented Nintex Workflow and Forms for Office 365 as part of its digital transformation initiative as the organization works to eliminate paper-based processes. GreenSquare Head of ICT Rob Fletcher says, "Discovering Nintex for Office 365, and its integration with DocuSign, was a game changer for GreenSquare as it has revolutionized how we digitize our paper and route documents around the business. We're currently focused on supporting staff and will soon turn our attention to our customers and creating digital forms for them. We're grateful for the role Nintex technology is playing in our digital transformation."
- United States chemical manufacturer Buckman Laboratories, Inc. has successfully automated critical sales processes using Nintex for Office 365 and reports reducing costs by $800,000 in 2016. Buckman Director of Global IT Computer Services Paul Grassel says, "We use Nintex to better serve our customers while controlling cost. Nintex for Office 365 has been very impactful in helping us achieve those goals."
NINTEX PARTNER QUOTES
- "With Nintex for Office 365, we're helping our clients leverage their cloud investment while transforming manual or paper-based processes into highly automated digital workflows," says Solution Architect / Director Tom Castiglia at Konica Minolta Business Solutions.
- "Nintex enables us to deliver complete solutions for Office 365 in a fraction of the time it would take using traditional tools," says Provoke Solutions Product Lead Christopher Ben. "Nintex for Office 365 is comprehensive, powerful, and easy to use."
Continuous Innovation for Nintex for Office 365 Unlocks New Use Cases and Opportunities
Over the past four years Nintex has made a deep investment in the workflow automation platform for Office 365 and is committed to delivering the most integrated, robust and easy-to-use solution.
New Nintex offerings for Office 365 include:
- Nintex Forms - easily design powerful, visually appealing modern web-based forms with the new Nintex responsive forms designer
- Nintex Document Generation - dynamically generate high-impact documents within Nintex workflows
- Nintex Hawkeye® – valuable operational insight and process intelligence to clearly demonstrate the business impact of automated workflows
- Nintex App Studio - build powerful process mobiles apps fast, with clicks and not code
Significant enhancements to Nintex for Office 365 include continuously improving performance and reliability; expanding geographic coverage (making Nintex for Office 365 available in more data centers around the world) to reduce latency and improve data sovereignty compliance; and delivering highly desired features like:
- Improved Workflow Design Time Experience
o Actions Sets, Disable/Enable, Collapsible Actions and Multi Set Variables to support the design of large, sophisticated workflows
- More Robust Forms
o Managed Metadata Support, Save and Continue, and Redirect Pages to enhance the robustness of forms
To get started with Nintex for Office 365, sign up for a free trial at https://www.nintex.com/get-started/trial-request.
To become a Nintex partner, visit https://www.nintex.com/partners/become-a-partner.
Nintex Public Relations
cell: (215) 317-9091
Nintex is the recognized global leader in workflow and content automation (WCA) with more than 7,000 enterprise clients and 1,700 partners in 90 countries who have built and published millions of workflow applications. With its unmatched breadth of capability and platform support delivered by unique architectural capabilities, Nintex empowers the line of business and IT departments to quickly automate hundreds of manual processes to progress on the journey to digital transformation. Nintex Workflow Cloud™, the company's cloud platform, connects with all content repositories, systems of record, and people to consistently fuel successful business outcomes. Visit www.nintex.com to learn more.
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.