BELLEVUE, Wash., Jan. 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Nintex, the world's leader in intelligent process automation (IPA), is pleased to report that the Nintex Workflow Platform ranks in the leader section of G2 Crowd's Winter 2018 Report for No-Code Development Platforms.
- Download the G2 Crowd No-Code Development Platform report at https://info.nintex.com/CNT_CORP_G2_NoCode_Grid_Report_0118_Registration.html.
No-Code Development Platforms are defined by G2 Crowd, a peer-to-peer, business solutions review platform, as ones that include drag-and-drop tools to allow businesses to develop software quickly without coding. All products shown on the "Grid® for No-Code Development Platforms | Winter 2018" are ranked by customer satisfaction and market presence and must have received a minimum of 10 reviews/ratings in data gathered by December 11, 2017.
Leaders, including Nintex, offer no-code development tools that allow developers and non-developers to practice rapid application development with customized workflows and functionality, capabilities that are essential to any IPA platform.
"One of the keys to automating the long-tail of business processes is offering an intuitive set of tools that are easy enough for the line of business, but trusted by IT," says Nintex CEO John Burton. "The moment you resort to writing code, your automation project is relegated to an IT queue instead of creating better customer and employee experiences."
Easily Automate, Orchestrate and Optimize Business Processes with Nintex
Nintex has a rich history of automating processes for SharePoint and Office 365, the latter of which recently surpassed 50 million workflow executions.
Thousands of enterprises worldwide across industries, such as banking, insurance, pharmaceutical, government, manufacturing and healthcare, turn to the Nintex platform every day to automate, orchestrate and optimize their long-tail of business processes.
Additionally, the company's introduction of Nintex for Box and Nintex for Salesforce last year, coupled with its deep partnerships with industry leaders like DocuSign and ServiceMax, uniquely enable business professionals to manage their own business processes from within the enterprise software tools they know and love (CRM, Cloud Content Management, E-Signature, Field Service Management, etc.).
Nintex Customer Satisfaction is High
Customers are highly satisfied with Nintex technology citing ease of use and time and money savings as key benefits. A sample of Nintex customer comments on G2 Crowd include:
- "My company is saving thousands of dollars on an invoice processing system through the use of Nintex workflows! Nintex has also allowed us to save on paper print outs saving the cost of paper and trees!"
- "Nintex Workflow has turned grueling, time consuming processes into hands-free solutions. So many of our teams turned to Nintex Workflow to free up their time and to reduce errors in previously all-manual processes. They have reduced the need for emails."
- "Getting contracts sent and signed quickly. What used to take weeks is now done in days, often within hours."
- "Quick, easy, codeless workflows which allows us to be a lot more Agile. The integration actions allows us to quickly interact with other systems like SAP, SQL databases, Active Directory, etc. The approval actions allow for quick easy setup of workflows that do what is required and ensures the necessary approvals are received."
To view more feedback from users of the Nintex platform visit https://www.g2crowd.com/products/nintex-workflow-platform/reviews.
cell: (215) 317-9091
Nintex is the world's leader in intelligent process automation (IPA) with more than 7,500 enterprise clients and 1,700 partners in 90 countries who have built and published millions of workflow applications. With its unmatched breadth of capability and platform support delivered by unique architectural capabilities, Nintex empowers the line of business and IT departments to quickly automate, orchestrate and optimize hundreds of manual processes to progress on the journey to digital transformation. Nintex Workflow Cloud®, the company's cloud platform, connects with all content repositories, systems of record, and people to consistently fuel successful business outcomes. Visit www.nintex.com to learn more.
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.