BELLEVUE, Wash., June 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Nintex, the global standard for process management and automation, today announced finalists of the 2020 Nintex Partner Awards across three regions - AMER, APAC and EMEA.
The Nintex Partner Awards recognize partners that consistently accelerate business outcomes and results for organizations across industries by leveraging the breadth and depth of the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate digital transformation and worker productivity.
"Our partners deliver best-in-class process management and automation solutions to help organizations across every industry accelerate digital transformation," said Joe Peterson, Nintex Vice President Channel Sales and Strategy. "We are honored to recognize partner finalists in the 2020 Nintex Partner Awards program who are all delivering high impact results for private and public sector organizations across the globe."
The 2020 Nintex Partner Awards include six categories: business acceleration, business continuity, business excellence, business transformation, customer success, and regional spotlight. Business continuity is new to the 2020 program and recognizes partners that have helped customer organizations successfully navigate workplace and workforce changes with automation and improved business processes due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Three partners will be recognized in the business continuity category along with the complete list of 2020 Nintex Partner Award winners on Tuesday, July 14.
Earlier this month, Nintex announced the three winners of the business transformation category including Pacific BPA, System RKK, and Synergi. This category recognizes Nintex Partners for having the top customer entries in the 2020 Nintex Solution Innovation Awards program.
2020 Nintex Partner Award finalists, promoted online at https://www.nintex.com/nintex-partner-awards-2020/, by category include:
Business Acceleration – recognizing partners strongly expanding automation subscriptions year-over-year:
- AMER: Boost Strategy Partners, OranguTech Inc., and Synergy Corporate Technologies
- APAC: Japan Business Systems Inc., Myriad Technologies, and Provoke Solutions NZ Limited
- EMEA: Communardo Software GmbH, Data One GmbH, and International Software Solutions
Business Excellence – recognizing partners bringing the Nintex Process Platform to new and renewing companies:
- AMER: Carahsoft Technology Corp., DocPoint Solutions, and OranguTech Inc.
- APAC: Empired Ltd, Japan Business Systems Inc., and Provoke Solutions NZ Limited
- EMEA: amexus Informationstechnik GmbH & Co. KG, International Software Solutions, and Synergi
Customer Success – recognizing partners driving innovative use cases and adoption of the Nintex Process Platform:
- AMER: Abel Solutions LLC, DevFacto Technologies, and Protiviti
- APAC: Hitachi Solutions Ltd., Insight Enterprises Australia Pty Ltd, and Myriad Technologies
- EMEA: Data One GmbH, HanseVision GmbH, and IPI GmbH – Innovativer Partner im Informationsmanagement
Regional Spotlight – recognizing partners for their regional market impact and momentum with local customers:
- AMER: DataBank, Elantis Solutions Inc., and Protiviti
- APAC: InfoShare, Ricoh Australia, and SXiQ
- EMEA: CTG Belgium, IOZ AG, and Resemble Systems
Regional winners for each category will be announced on Tuesday, July 14. To learn more about the Nintex Partner Network, visit https://www.nintex.com/partner-overview/.
Nintex is the global standard for process management and automation. Today more than 8,000 public and private sector clients across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. Learn more by visiting www.nintex.com and experience how Nintex and its global partner network are shaping the future of Intelligent Process Automation (IPA).
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.